Thursday, October 06, 2005

Jewish Woman's holy writings in BC

"Bio: SCRIBAL EVANGELIST As the only living certified Soferet (female Jewish ritual scribe) & the first woman to practice sofrut (creation of sacred Hebrew texts) in over 200 years, I feel an obligation to blog about my experiences of The Work.

I am also currently researching the foundation of a lost tradtion of women practicing this holy craft."


visit - http://soferet.blogspot.com/
I found this site by typing feminist into the blog search at the top of this page.
Her personal story and struggle to learn from a soferer is very compelling and moving.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Soferet said...

BS"D
Hi, Michelle!
I'm so glad you found my blog & found it noteworthy - thanks for linking to it. I'm really enjoying reading your blog as well. I'm sure it will occupy a god portion of tomorrow :)
Aviel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home